The business environment that you and your company operates in changes all the time. It is important to monitor and manage your IP protection to make sure it maintains it's effectiveness and is working for you.
IP portfolio audits
An Intellectual Property portfolio audit analyses the rights in your current portfolio, examines the strength of those rights and their usefulness to your business.
- Check that your IP rights have been maintained correctly - e.g. renewal payments have been made, address changes, title changes
- Regular reviews of existing registered IP rights to assess whether they should be maintained
- Help to identify and protect innovations within your company
- Guidance on possible sources of new IP rights
- Identification of gaps in IP protection
- Identification of potential sales of IP rights or licensing opportunities.
Intellectual Property Renewals
In most countries it is necessary pay renewal fees at various intervals after your IP right has been registered or granted in order for the IP right to continue to be valid. The timings of these renewal fees vary between territories and for the rights themselves.
Our in-house renewals team actively monitor the status of your IP rights and send reminders prior to the renewal dates. This means you don't need to worry about monitoring the renewal schedules yourself. You can rely on all relevant reminders coming directly from us and avoid the numerous IP renewal scams that operate.
|+44 1206 571187|
"We have been working with Sanderson & Co for a number of years now since our formation. They have been extremely helpful in protecting and enforcing our rights.
We very much enjoy working with them - they are friendly and approachable and have an excellent understanding of the issues faced by internet businesses."
Founder & CEO
Zoopla Property Group Ltd.